1. He didn’t need a nap. (His words)
2. His brother touched the lid to his yogurt and dented the foil.
3. His AT-AT shirt is in the laundry and I won’t let him wear dirty clothes.
4. His brother said Star Wars is stupid.
6. He was jumping on the recliner and fell off. Again.
7. I told him no orange soda before bed.
8. He was expecting grandma to pick him up and he got dad instead.
9. I’m not convinced that he needs a very expensive toy that is years beyond his abilities and I verbalized this thought. He overheard.
10. His little brother got him back knocking over his Lego building when I wasn’t looking.
Ha! Love it. Mine was crying into the carpet the other day because I wouldn’t give her my (full) wine glass. (Also, did you guys get a new header/logo? Looks awesome!)
OH FOR THE LOVE GOD, PLEASE NO!!!! Yeah, and I’ll bet his horrible mother made him eat it.